- Pre-Load your information to a Logo USB drive and give to your customer! Have all your latest brochures, catalogs, contact information, website, software program, You-Tube videos and more... all at the customer's fingertips
- Save printed materials, Save trees, Save Cost!
- EMAIL your file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your files are greater than 2 MB, please either "ZIP" or "Compress" or "Archive" the file(s) prior to emailing. This creates files with the extension .zip or .rar
- For Windows computers, right click on the file and choose "Compress..." or "Add to Archive"
- For Mac computers, hold down the Control key and click on the file or folder and choose Create Archive.
- On Mac OS X 10.5 this option is compress "FILENAME".
- Call with any problems 1-800-928-4339
· 1024 Bytes = 1 Kilobyte
· 1024 Kilobytes = 1 Megabyte
· 1024 Megabytes = 1 Gigabyte
Again, create an email to email@example.com then attach your files to be pre-loaded and hit send.